- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
When purchasing a product from our ecommerce store, BitterSuite collects the following data:
- Your email address
- Your first name and last name
- Your billing address
- Your payment information*
*Your payment information—including card details—is not processed by us, or stored on our server. It is processed by the third-party Stripe.
When using the website, BitterSuite collects the following data:
- Consent to subscribe to our newsletter, if you choose to do so
No other data is collected.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide BitterSuite with the email address required to log in to the website. We collect and process this data when you:
- Purchase a product through our ecommerce store.
When using the website, we collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
BitterSuite collects your email address so that we can:
- Create a user account in our ecommerce store so that you can review your orders, download purchased files (including our HELD soundtrack, and access our experiences, including the HELD experience.
BitterSuite collects your first name, last name and billing address so that we can:
- Process your payment so that we can supply you with products and/or services that we provide.
BitterSuite will never share your data with partner companies or third parties.
How do we store your data?
BitterSuite securely stores your email address, first name, last name and billing address on the server that hosts the BitterSuite website. This server is based in the UK. Only BitterSuite and Talking Horse (the designer and developer of the website, and manager of the server) have access to your information.
BitterSuite will store your email address, first name, last name and billing address for as long as you keep your account open on our website.
What are your data protection rights?
BitterSuite would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request BitterSuite for copies of your personal data. We will not be able to provide you with your answers to our survey questions because these responses are anonymous.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BitterSuite correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BitterSuite erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BitterSuite restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BitterSuite’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BitterSuite transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 07488 864651
Or write to us: BitterSuite Experiences Ltd. 34a Strathleven Road, London, United Kingdom SW2 5LA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07488 864651
Or write to us at: BitterSuite Experiences Ltd. 34a Strathleven Road, London, United Kingdom SW2 5LA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that BitterSuite has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/).